Friday, June 10, 2011

The Two Races!!!!!!!!!!

I am awesome and I have won lots of things through my past 4th grade. Let me tell you about it. The first thing that I went through was the Wildcat Run. The Wildcat Run was fun. I never gave up and I got a time of 9:17! At the end we got Powerade and bread, but I didn't get any bread. I just got the drink.

The second thing was the Fun Run. It was one mile like the Wildcat Run. They tried to get us ready for the Fun Run. It was fun. At the beginning I was all alone, not with my brother like I was in the Wildcat Run. My brother is awesome! I was cheering myself on the whole time! After the Fun Run we got lunch and an awards ceremony. We got cookies after the awards. It was great!


At the end of everything I REALLY needed to go to the bathroom. I barely made it in time, but as long as I'm awesome that's OK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment